CR Press is 100% community run and funded. Donate through your Elastos wallets by sending ETH/BTC/ELA to our cryptoname, “Press”, and remember to vote for the CR Press Supernode if you enjoy articles like this.
CR Council Candidate Interview: ELA Cloud
1. How would you describe your first year on the CR Council? What things have you learned over the last year? Is there anything you would do differently?
During the tenure of the first CR Council Committee, our team has promoted a series of reforms based on the interests of the community with a problem-solving mindset.
We’ve realized how difficult it is for a Proposal to be passed. To pass a Proposal requires extensive communication, listening to people with different opinions, reaching consensus, optimizing plans, and minimizing differences.
If we are elected again, we will be more cautious before selecting Proposals, strengthen coordination and communication, and fully listen to different opinions and suggestions of various members.
2. Would you say the design of Suggestions and Proposals, and the CRC in general has been effective? What could be improved?
The formation and successful operation of the CRC mechanism is a very important step for the Elastos project to move towards community governance. The CRC has garnered the consensus of the community and effectively solves prior problems of investing in ecosystem projects without much due diligence, the coin burn that the white paper could not solve, and the modification of the tokenomics.
Of course, the CR mechanism still has a lot of room for improvement. In response to some problems, our team has raised proposals nos. 8, 13, 16, 26, 28 and 46. We hope that the new Council can further address these existing problems, try to formulate effective improvement plans, and form a consensus to adopt and implement these plans.
3. What contributions to the Elastos ecosystem as a whole have you made? What does your unique background lend to the CR Council?
Our team has always been committed to promoting a sustainable, healthy and compliant development of Elastos, including the aforementioned promotion of burning about 13 million ELA, the modification of the ELA economic model, and the promotion of the disclosure of two BTC wallets managed by EF which are to be under community supervision.
At present, our team is developing a community called zillion-center organization (ZCO)*, which is a self-governing decentralized autonomous organization platform. Its decision model is based on the Gini coefficient. It is hoped that the DID technology and side chain technology of Elastos will be used in the future to help realize the self-governance based on blockchain technology and increase the number of users of the Elastos project.
4. Why should the community vote for you? Please share your near-term goals for the CR.
If our team can be elected again, we will push the Elastos project to continue to develop in the direction of decentralization, and select high-quality projects with huge potential (which can bring traffic, users, or improve value of Elastos). We will also follow up on the Proposals that have been invested in the past, track their progress, sum up the experiences and lessons learnt, and hope that the Proposal implementation teams can regularly share their progress with the community.
At the same time, we also hope to discuss with community members to come up with a feasible plan to achieve a stable increase in the market value of the Elastos project.
5. Who else would you endorse for being on the Council with you?
We support members who are willing to promote a healthy and sustainable development of Elastos project, promote the decentralization of the project, listen to the needs of community members and strive to solve problems.
6. Is there anything else you would like to add?
We hope that during the new tenure of CR Council, the market capitalization of Elastos will be in the top 100.
* ZCO is a kind of decision-making model utilizing the Gini coefficient to realize a self-operating organization without a definite center. ZCO’s mission is to build a just and harmonious world. ZCO ecosystem is composed of a large number of small centers in different forms. Anyone can freely join ZCO, create and operate the small centers they are interested in. Countless small centers are built into a zillion center system. At present, the main functional modules include: think tank, prediction, searching, autonomy (motion, proposal, publicity), points market, etc.